creating a killer customer experience book
a useful guide for mastering CX — right now
creating a killer customer experience
In an age where people want — and expect — everything to be bigger and better, businesses must react. When at least 55% of adults place more value on the experience a brand offers over the product itself*, companies need to have a plan in place improve customer loyalty. And when 89% of customers stop doing business with a brand after one bad occurrence*, businesses need to realize that customer experience isn’t something to put on the back burner.
Creating a Killer Customer Experience helps you learn the true meaning of a great customer experience (CX) and guides you through the process of implementing an action plan — ASAP!
from the book, you’ll learn how to:
- Define and profile the customers you want to engage
- Understand the customer journey and pain points
- Embed the CX philosophy into your entire organization
- Measure and optimize results
* 2011 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IMPACT REPORT FROM ORACLE
softcover 56 pages
Shipping rate based on quantity